Before Your First Appointment:
- Call your insurance company to verify that your chosen provider accepts your insurance and is in your network.
- If you haven’t yet made an appointment, please call us at 773-871-4409 to do so now.
- Download our new patient forms from the forms page, print and fill out, and bring with to your first appointment.
- Send a copy of your insurance card (front & back) to us by either email or fax.
Email to email@example.com or fax to 773-871-3608
Bring the Following to Your First Appointment;
- Photo ID
- Insurance Card
- Current list of medications (or bring your medications with you)
- Preferred pharmacy name, address and phone number
Your insurance verification will go more smoothly if we have a copy of your insurance card prior to your first visit. You may email a copy (front and back) of your insurance card to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to your first appointment. This is not a secure email address, but it is an option if you would like to provide us with your insurance information in this way. You may also fax securely or mail. Fax to 773-871-3608. If you do not bring your insurance card to your visit and we cannot verify your insurance, you will be considered a self-pay patient until your insurance can be verified. We will charge your credit card at the time of visit. The charge can be reversed if we receive and can verify your insurance information within two (2) business days. We appreciate your understanding.