New Patient Checklist
Prior to, and at, your first visit
Before your first visit
- Call your insurance company to verify that your chosen provider (our doctor) accepts your insurance and is in your network.
- If you haven’t yet, make an appointment. Call 773-871-4409 to set an appointment now.
- Download, print and fill out the new patient forms HERE and bring them with you to your first appointment.
- Send a copy of your insurance card (front & back) to us by email* (email@example.com) or fax.
Your insurance verification will go more smoothly if we have a copy of your insurance card prior to your first visit. You may email* a copy (front and back) of your insurance card to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to your first appointment.
*No email system is 100% secure. If you prefer to deliver documents to us in a secure manner please fax these to: 773-871-3608
Bring to your first visit
- Photo ID
- Insurance Card
- Current list of medications (or bring your medications with you)
- Preferred pharmacy name, address and phone number(s)
If you do not bring your insurance card to your visit and we cannot verify your insurance, you will be considered a ‘self-pay’ patient until your insurance can be verified.
We will charge your credit card at the time of visit. The charge can be reversed if we receive, and can verify, your insurance information within two (2) business days. We appreciate your understanding in this matter.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY